the NUNO FELT STUDY & SCARF Craft Box
This craft box contains everything you need to discover Nuno felting! Explore wet felting on various types of fabrics. Plus, make a full-sized, light-weight wool and silk scarf of your own!
- WET FELT ON sample swatches of silk gauze, silk organza, silk chiffon, cotton net, and pure wool fabric.
- NUNO FELT a full-sized silk scarf with wool, silk, and Angelina fibers.
the Craft Box
Open up to the wonderful world of fiber arts and sheep crafts each month to a new do-it-yourself craft kit! The Craft Box is a materials-plus-instruction combo box that focuses on LEARNING, CREATIVITY, COMPLETION & FUN for those who want to learn and explore fiber arts and sheep-related crafts.
It's all about expanding your interest and skills into new fiber arts through hands-on making!
Each Craft Box includes...
1. CRAFT MAKING MATERIALS: all of the craft supplies and tools you’ll need to complete the craft box, mailed right to your door
2. WRITTEN INSTRUCTIONS: printed instructions with the original Craft Box, as well as a downloadable PDF version in your online member portal
3. SUPPLY LIST: you'll also get a list of supplies, so you can source extra materials for your future craft creations
4. VIDEO TUTORIAL: and each craft comes with a detailed, step-by-step video, housed in your online member's portal, so you can see the exact techniques you need to successfully complete your craft