Open up to the wonderful world of fiber arts each month to a new do-it-yourself craft! We make it our mission to deliver craft-tastic experiences through our curated fiber arts and sheep-related craft boxes.
Subscriptions include monthly supply lists, written instructions, step-by-step video tutorials, and all the materials you'll need!
A New Craft Every Month
Are someone who wants to express your creativity? Do you want to grow your knowledge of fiber arts? Do you want to expand your crafting skills? Do you want to eliminate the need to search the internet for countess hours to figure out where to even begin when it comes to fiber crafts?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, the Craft Box by DIY Sheep Crafts is for YOU!
When you sign up to receive your monthly Craft Box, you'll:
- Have a creative outlet to express your unique style
- Save time and energy avoiding failed attempts at a new project
- Learn and grow within a community of like-minded crafters
Which Plan is Right for You?
There are two plans to choose from:
The Digital-Only option is jam-packed with all of the information, resources, and training you need to successfully create a new craft each month. You'll still need to get your own craft materials, but there's a handy supply list with product links to help you out.
The original Craft Box option includes everything in the digital-only option PLUS all of the supplies mailed to your door each month, shipping included! If you don’t want to waste time trying to get all of your own materials (and probably paying a lot more in the end) then you’ll definitely want the original Craft Box option.
Open up to the wonderful world of fiber arts each month to a new do-it-yourself craft!
The original Craft Box is a materials-plus-instruction combo box that focuses on LEARNING, CREATIVITY, COMPLETION & FUN.
It's all about expanding your interest and skills into new fiber arts through hands-on making, each and every month!
Each month the Craft Box includes...
1. CRAFT MAKING MATERIALS*: all of the craft supplies and tools you’ll need to complete the craft box, mailed right to your door
2. WRITTEN INSTRUCTIONS: printed instructions with the original Craft Box plan, as well as a downloadable PDF version in your online member portal
3. SUPPLY LIST: you'll also get a list of supplies, so you can source extra materials for your future craft creations
4. VIDEO TUTORIAL: and each craft comes with a detailed, step-by-step video, housed in your online member's portal, so you can see the exact techniques you need to successfully complete your craft
*Actual supplies are only included with the original Craft Box membership plan.
Meet Your Teacher
DIY Sheep Crafts and the Craft Box was founded by Amika Ryan. She is the owner of Copia Cove Icelandic Sheep, a sheep ranching operation, in Southwestern Montana. Amika has been shepherding for four years, and is a serial craft enthusiast!
She is much loved and admired by her husband and her shepherdesses-in-training, Madison and Finley.
A fun fact that most people don’t know about her is that she lived overseas in Switzerland and Dubai, UAE in her twenties.