the PEG LOOM WEAVING Craft Box
This craft box contains everything you need to Make a woven table runner or scarf using core spun wool on a peg loom!
- LEARN TO WEAVE ON A PEG LOOM - make up to a 12" wide weaving using your peg loom and the tabby stitch!
- LEARN TO FINISH YOUR WEAVING - you'll explore option on how to finish and weave in ends, including fun full tassels!
- LEARN TO CLEAN CARE FOR YOUR WOVEN WOOL PIECE
- MATERIALS INCLUDE core spun Icelandic wool yarn, wool warp yarn, 12” peg loom with pegs, and supply list.
- VIDEO TUTORIAL & instructions included!
Open up to the wonderful world of fiber arts and sheep crafts each month to a new do-it-yourself craft kit! The Craft Box is a materials-plus-instruction combo box that focuses on LEARNING, CREATIVITY, COMPLETION & FUN for those who want to learn and explore fiber arts and sheep-related crafts.
It's all about expanding your interest and skills into new fiber arts through hands-on making!
Each Craft Box includes...
CRAFT MAKING MATERIALS: all of the craft supplies and tools you’ll need to complete the craft box, mailed right to your door
2. WRITTEN INSTRUCTIONS: printed instructions with the original Craft Box plan, as well as a downloadable PDF version in your online member portal
3. SUPPLY LIST: you'll also get a list of supplies, so you can source extra materials for your future craft creations
4. VIDEO TUTORIAL: and each craft comes with a detailed, step-by-step video, housed in your online member's portal, so you can see the exact techniques you need to successfully complete your craft